Temporary Lobby Closures Continue
The well-being of our clients, colleagues and community are very important to us. As a result, we continue to maintain our pause on face-to-face lobby banking, in guidance with the Safer at Home order.
Our drive up will remain open as usual.
In these unusual times, please be assured that nothing else about your banking is changing and that we anticipate the lobby closures as temporary.
Your accounts remain fully available through the drive-up as well as through online banking, mobile banking and video banking at our Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs). You can also call us by phone and schedule appointments for in-person visits.
Your safety and that of our colleagues and their families is of the highest concern, so we appreciate your understanding. We will continue to carefully monitor updates on COVID and the guidance provided.
We look forward to seeing you in our lobbies again in the near future.
Virtual Banking Options
- Online banking: Available 24/7, you always have access to your accounts online. Check balances, view transactions, make transfers, confirm deposits and pay bills.
- ITM banking: When you want to speak with a banker in person, consider visiting our Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs), located at every location. You can do everything you would normally come into a branch to do, such as make deposits, including cash and coins; inquire about balances; cash checks; or just ask questions face-to-face with a live banker. You don’t have to leave your car to receive the same attentive service you’ve come to enjoy inside our offices.
- Mobile App: Available in the App Store or Google Play stores, our mobile app gives you a quick shortcut to many banking transactions from your mobile device, including mobile deposits. With a click of your device camera, you can deposit checks into your account without visiting a branch or leaving home at all.
- Client contact center: You can always contact us by phone, and we will be happy to help you with anything related to your accounts.
- Website: Visit msbonline.com for information about our accounts, locations and hours, upcoming events and more.
- Social media news: Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn to learn the latest news on COVID-19 developments, what we are doing in the community, special offers, updates on our merger with Oregon Community Bank and much more! Check back often as we always have a lot to share!