Proud to be Serving Our Community Since 1904
McFarland State Bank has been part of the community since 1904 when a group of local business owners decided to open a local bank that families and businesses could count on.
Today, we continue to offer financial solutions. And we continue to be deeply rooted and invested in helping to make our communities a better place to live.
We welcome the opportunity to provide support - financially, in-kind and through volunteerism - to organizations that are lifting up those in our communities.
Our Charitable Giving Focus
We recognize there are many worthy organizations and individuals doing amazing work throughout Dane County. We have chosen to focus on initiatives that align with our corporate mission and values.
- Promote financial literacy to all ages in our communities
- Encourage employee volunteerism and servant leadership
- Strengthen the bonds between neighbors, friends, and family
- Step in to fill gaps for those in need, in crisis or who are under resourced
- Support the arts, which add vibrancy and rich experiences to our communities
Guidelines for Charitable Support
- 501(c)(3) organizations
- Proven record of fiscal soundness and responsibility
- Preference for organizations based in the communities we serve: McFarland, Stoughton, Sun Prairie and Middleton
Charitable Giving Exclusions:
- Political organizations, candidates, campaigns or Political Action Committee (PAC) or advocacy groups that lead to a conflict of interest for the Bank
- Labor, fraternal, or governmental bodies
- Individuals or families, which includes requests to donate to group trips, tours or individual fundraisers
- Pageants or talent contests
- Capital campaigns or campaigns for annual operating expenses
Charitable Donation Application
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about your organization and the need you have. All requests for donations or other support can be made by completing the Charitable Giving Application. Simply click the button below. Please drop off the completed application at your local branch or you may email it to [email protected].