Business Debit & Credit Cards
LOST OR STOLEN DEBIT CARD? PLEASE CALL 1-800-472-3272 IMMEDIATELY!
DEBIT CARD - FRAUD ASSISTANCE: 1-866-750-9107
Be Safe! We will NOT text you regarding your Debit Card. Do not click on any links if you receive a text claiming information about your card.
A Business debit card from McFarland State Bank is convenient and quick.
A Great Concept.
Your McFarland State Bank Business Debit Card makes life easy for your employees - all while creating a great paper trail for your company's expenses.
Easy To Use.
Purchase amount will automatically be deducted from your checking account. 1
Accepted anywhere you see the familiar MasterCard® logo.
Visit one of the 350,000 financial institutions world-wide or any ATM affiliated with McFarland State Bank. 2
Enjoy the flexibility to set spending limits for individual employees and makes monitoring their expenses a breeze.
Safe - with Fraud Monitoring!
Your Business debit card from McFarland State Bank is safer than carrying cash and comes with fraud monitoring service.
Safeguard your McFarland State Bank Business Debit Card
- Click here to learn how to protect your Debit Card.
- Report lost or stolen cards immediately by calling 1-800-472-3272.
If you plan to use your Debit Card while traveling, notify us of your plans to help minimize disruptions in your service.
Check out what the McFarland State Bank Elan® Visa Business Credit Card can do for you.
- Maximize your float
- Create customized card limits on a per employee basis
- Maintain an audit trail – a clear separation of personal and business expenses for the IRS
- Reduce the accounts payable task
Looking for an Elan® Visa Business Credit Card? Check out what the McFarland State Bank Elan® Credit Card can do for you. 3
If you are an existing Elan® Visa Business Credit Card Customer, click below to access your account.
For more information about applying for an Elan® Visa Business Credit Card, Contact Us or call one of our Personal Bankers today.
- You must have enough money in your checking account to cover the transaction. Transactions amounts, dates and locations will appear on your monthly statement.
- Notice regarding non-McFarland State Bank ATM Fees: McFarland State Bank never assesses a fee when using your ATM card. However, the owner of the terminal/network operator of the ATM being used may impose a fee when you initiate a withdrawal or transfer. You will be notified of any such fee when you use the terminal.
- All credit cards require an application and are subject to credit approval.