What is Treasury Management? It's a suite of tools that can help you protect your business from fraud and unauthorized transactions while also helping you make the most of your time, your earnings, and your bottom line. Learn more by clicking the video below.
McFarland State Bank understands your business needs services that help you keep a competitive edge. That’s why we’re happy to offer Business Online Banking — a faster, safer and easier way to manage your cash.
Business Online Banking
Enjoy the ability to improve cash flow and reduce expenses without sacrificing convenience & flexibility with McFarland State Bank Business Online Banking.
- Review & manage multiple accounts (business & personal) using one login
- Review account information: balances, transactions, current & previous statements
- Transfer funds between your McFarland State Bank accounts
- Make loan payments to McFarland State Bank loan accounts
- View check images
- Business Bill-Pay electronic bill payment service 1
- Export financial files (compatible with Quicken, Quick Books, Microsoft Money and Excel)
- Individualized security features (allows customized parameters for employee access and transfer limits)
We understand each business has unique financial needs. Customize your Business Online Banking experience with the following features1:
- Electronic Payments (ACH & Wires)
- Positive Pay
- Electronic Payments (ACH)
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
- Lock Box
- ACH Block & Filters
- Analysis Statements
- Business Debit Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Bill Pay
- Merchant Credit Card Program
- Direct Deposit/Automatic Transfers
- Other Services
Security with Online Business Banking
Security is a top concern for McFarland State Bank and our priority is to keep your financial data protected and safe.
We’ve adopted Security Tokens to offer another layer of protection to help prevent unauthorized access to your accounts. Security tokens are required for each authorized user of customized business online banking. These small physical devices combine innovative technology with a unique and confidential PIN chosen by you, to provide the security information needed to gain access to your accounts.
Contact our Treasury Management Department today to schedule a free security review! Call us at 608.838.3141 and ask for a Treasury Management Specialist to get started.
1. Fees vary. Contact a Treasury Management Specialist for details.