Helpful Tips & Important Information
Updated: August 8th, 2017
KEEPING YOUR INTERNET BROWSER UP-TO-DATE:
To help ensure online access to your McFarland State Bank account(s), be sure to update your internet browser on a regular basis.
Up-to-date browsers help protect you against viruses, scams and other threats. Outdated browsers may have security "holes" which are fixed in updates.
What do I need to do?
Be sure you are accessing our banking applications (example: Online Banking) on a current internet browser.
What browsers and versions will be acceptable? (as of 05/09/17)
- Internet Explorer® 11 (all other versions have been deprecated by Microsoft®)
- Google® Chrome™ version 44 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox® version 44 or higher
- Opera version 30 or higher
- Apple Safari® version 9 or higher
- Microsoft Edge – any version
How can I tell if I my browser is up-to-date?
If you are unsure if your browser is up-to-date, visit: https://whatbrowser.org/
If this website indicates your browser is not current, click on the browser icon displayed on the page and follow the instructions to update.
Contact our Financial Resource Team if you have questions regarding which browsers are acceptable.