Using your McFarland State Bank Debit Mastercard® with your mobile wallet allows safe, simple and secure payment for purchases in-store, in-app or online! 1
Convenience with Peace of Mind
What is a mobile wallet?
A mobile wallet is a digital version of your physical wallet, it enables payments either online on in-person through a smartphone or other mobile device using contactless near-field communication, or NFC , a wireless connectivity technology that enables devices to communicate.
Get started today!
- Download the mobile wallet app for your mobile device (it may already be preloaded on your mobile device).
- Add your credit card or debit card information to the mobile wallet.
- When you check out at participating merchants, simply unlock your device to access your mobile wallet, then choose your McFarland State Bank Debit Mastercard. If you’re making an in-store purchase, hold your mobile device at the terminal and wait for purchase verification.
- For information on your specific mobile wallet app, check out the helpful links below.
For information on Apple Pay® 2, click icon below:
For information on Samsung Pay®, click icon below:
For information on Android Pay™ 3, click icon below:
For information on masterpass®, click icon below:
For information on Microsoft Wallet™, click icon below:
How to Safeguard your Mobile Wallet
Before you use a mobile wallet app, become familiar with what security measures the wallet app provides to help protect your card information and what is shared with the merchant. Some mobile wallets also have a way to disable the service if your card or mobile device is lost or stolen.
If you have any questions or concerns about your McFarland State Bank account or your McFarland State Bank Debit MasterCard, please call our Financial Resource Team at 608.838.8810 or toll free at 866.245.1686.
McFarland State Bank strives to provide you convenient access to your money when, where and how you need it. As new and improved mobile and online services become available to help you shop, pay, and manage your money, rely on us to provide you with dependable options that fit your everyday needs.
1. Message and data rates may apply.
2. Apple Pay is available on iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, and Macs (Safari browser only) using the latest operating systems. For a list of compatible devices and required operating systems, go to www.apple.com/apple-pay.
3. Android Pay is available with your NFC-enabled device running Android OS 4.4 (KitKat®) or higher. When using Android Pay, your full card number is not stored on your mobile device. Please note: When attempting to add your McFarland State Bank Debit Mastercard to Android Pay, your card may be added to your Google Payments account to be used on other Google properties. This could occur even if the process of adding your card to Android Pay is not successful. Questions regarding this, go to www.google.com/contact for support.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. KitKat is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Mastercard, masterpass and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States.