Simplify your life by sending money the easy way, with Popmoney — a convenient and secure way to send money to just about anyone online or through your mobile device. 1,2,3
Popmoney is perfect when you need to:
- Send money to a college student in need of money ASAP for books or tuition.
- Give a last-minute birthday gift.
- Pay a service provider, like lawn maintenance or babysitter.
How does Popmoney work?Money moves directly from bank account to bank account. There's no middle account for you or recipients to transfer money in and out of.
- Send to the recipient's email or mobile. Tell us who you want to pay and how much. They don't need to have an existing Popmoney account.
- They get notified to deposit their money.
- Done! Money goes directly to their bank account in as little as 1 to 3 business days.
Visit our Online Education Center for a tour of Popmoney and its great benefits!
Ready to try Popmoney?
This service is available to our Online Banking customers with e*Bill-Pay. To get started, all you need is e*Bill-Pay access, the other person’s name and email address or mobile number to move money from your McFarland State Bank account to his or her account. You will never need to exchange your financial account information.
- Login to Online or MSB*mobile Banking.
- If you’re an e*Bill-Pay customer, you’ll see the Popmoney window on the right-side of the Online Banking webpage. MSB*mobile e*Bill-Pay users will need to click the “Payments” tab.
- Click the Popmoney button, then select “Send Money.”
- Enter name and email or mobile number of the person you’re sending money to, the dollar amount, an optional greeting message and click “Send Money.”
- Once accepted by the payee, the money goes into their bank account in as little as 1 to 3 business days.
Don’t have Online Banking, yet?
For more information about Popmoney or any of our Online Banking services, please contact us today!
1. Internet connection is required.
2. Message and Data rates may apply.
3. Please contact a Personal Banker for information on fees and limits.