Debit, ATM & Credit Cards
LOST OR STOLEN DEBIT CARD? PLEASE CALL 1-800-472-3272 IMMEDIATELY!
DEBIT CARD - FRAUD ASSISTANCE: 1-866-750-9107
feel free to contact us to verify its authenticity.
Anywhere you see the MasterCard® logo, you can use your McFarland State Bank Debit Card.
All the features you need - flexibility, worldwide acceptance, and safety. Yet it acts as a check, with purchases or ATM withdrawals taken directly from your checking account.
Accepted anywhere you see the familiar MasterCard® logo.
Easy To Use.
Purchase amount will automatically be deducted from your checking account. 1
Visit one of the 350,000 financial institutions world-wide or any ATM affiliated with McFarland State Bank. 2
Safe - with Fraud Monitoring!
Your debit card from McFarland State Bank is safer than carrying cash and comes with fraud monitoring service.
Safeguard your McFarland State Bank Debit Card
- Click here to learn how to protect your Debit Card.
- Report lost or stolen cards immediately by calling 1-800-472-3272.
If you plan to use your Debit Card while traveling, notify us of your plans to help minimize disruptions in your service.
Access your money 24 hours a day at tens of thousands of locations throughout the United States. 2
Safeguard your ATM Card
- Click here to learn how to protect your ATM Card.
- Review your account statements and report any discrepancies to McFarland State Bank within 60 days of your statement date.
- Report lost or stolen ATM cards immediately by calling McFarland State Bank at 1-866-826-2265.
We have partnered with Elan® to offer a wide variety of Visa and American Express consumer credit cards.
Just starting out, going to college, looking for a low interest rate, wanting travel or receive cash rewards? There are options for you!
Check out what the McFarland State Bank Elan® Visa or American Express Credit Card can do for you. 3
If you are an existing Elan® Credit Card Customer, click below to access your account.
For more information about applying for an Elan® Credit Card, Contact Us or call one of our Personal Bankers today.
- You must have enough money in your checking account to cover the transaction. Transactions amounts, dates and locations will appear on your monthly statement.
- Notice regarding non-McFarland State Bank ATM Fees: McFarland State Bank never assesses a fee when using your ATM card. However, the owner of the terminal/network operator of the ATM being used may impose a fee when you initiate a withdrawal or transfer. You will be notified of any such fee when you use the terminal.
- All credit cards require an application and are subject to credit approval.