Travel Notice Form
Please complete the form below to notify us of your upcoming travel plans!
Be sure to check out the Travel Tips upon completion of your form.
Thank you for your submission!
A member of our team will be in touch if we have any questions.
Things to remember when traveling with your McFarland State Bank debit card:
- It's recommended to take an additional form of payment.
- Help minimize transactions being flagged for fraud: Use your PIN number! It's especially important to use your PIN number on the very first transaction outside your normal footprint. Completing a PIN transaction helps the debit card system verify the transaction is being done by the cardholder.
- A Fiserv EFT representative or bank team member may contact you to verify activity flagged as suspicious on your card.
- If your debit card is declined during non-business hours, please call 1-844-202-5002
- If your debit card is lost or stolen during non-business hours, please call 1-800-472-3272 or 1-844-202-5002.
- McFarland State Bank staff can be reached Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm by calling 1-866-245-1686.
Thank you and enjoy your trip!